MGA Handicap Chair – Jim Watson
The Handicap Chairman shall:
1. Be responsible for assuring all competitors have current handicaps.
2. Establish liaison with appropriate personnel of the PNGA.
3. Maintain the handicap records provided by the PNGA to assure proper parings, recording of scores, and analysis of tournament results.
4. Comply with the requirements of the PNGA for the timely submission of scores and the processing of new members.
5. Will post all PNGA and USGA releases of pertinence to the membership.
6. Will instruct as necessary in the proper manner to record completed rounds. And,
7. Will coordinate with the Treasurer for the deletion of members failing to renew memberships, and in the addition of new members. He may appoint one member to assist him in his duties.