Social Chair Responsibilities:
1. Luncheons after a shot-gun start during the season.
2. Golf clinics
3. Hamburger Bash
- Date/ time: Frist Thursday in October, starting about 12 noon, following a 9 AM shot gun start for both men and women on two different nines.
- Make the reservation of the Beach Club early in the year.
- Need a sign up sheet to estimate how much food to buy.
- The menu used to be burgers, chips, salad, ice cream bars. Drinks were wine, beer and soft drinks.
- Select someone to purchase the food and supplies.
- Select a bar tender and cooks for the event
- Arrange for condiments to be available in sufficient quantity (mayo, mustard, ketchup, pickles, onions, lettuce, etc.).
- Appoint a “clean-up” crews
- The BBQ at the Beach Club needs charcoal and lighter fluid.
- The beer, white wine and soft drinks need to be put in ice at least 45-minutes before they get there. Ice is down stairs on the way to the pool.
- You can check with the Treasure to see what was budgeted for the Hamburger Bash, it usually comes out of the dues.