Appendix B Payouts
The Tournament Chair or his representative will determine weekly tournament payouts. The payouts vary depending on the number of participants and the game format. The following is an example.
- Keep minimum payouts to the amount of the entry fee.
- Pay ties by dividing the prize equally when doing low gross.
- For Low Net ties, add the prize money for the places involved and divide the resulting amount equally between those tied.
- If the tie would take the minimum prize, use a card-off to determine winners. Card-off is determined in the following manner:
a. Low gross score for the back nine
b. Low gross score for the last three holes
c. Low gross score for 13, 14, and 15
d. Low gross score for 10, 11, and 12
5. If there are under 40 players, there will be only two KP awards. If over 40 players, there will 4 KPs.